NOVA MODULAR SYSTEM SMALL BOWL REST BAR (SKU 9091 AND 71004)
Part of the modular NOVA Tool Rest System, a flexible system which allows you to mix and match your Toolrest Posts and Supports to create the perfect Tool rest for your needs. Requires one of NOVA Tools Rest Posts (additional purchase). This threaded bar enables you to use different NOVA Toolrest Posts as needed. 5.2″ diameter curve is for turning the interior of small bowls. The rest is radiused on the top and bottom edges for smooth movement of the chisels and it can be used in either orientation for greater versatility.
• Economical modular system. Mix and match to create your customized tool rest
• Interchangeable 5/8” and 1” tool posts and 4”, 6”, 12” and bowl and box rest bars
• Made from cast iron and stainless steel for long life and protection from rust caused by wet wood
• Requires one of the NOVA Tool Rest Posts (additional purchase)
• Perfect for NOVA lathes (and most lathes)
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov