NOVA 6″/150mm MODULAR SYSTEM TOOL REST BAR (SKU 9027 AND 71061)
Part of the modular NOVA Tool Rest System, a flexible system which allows you to mix and match your Toolrest Posts and Supports to create the perfect Toolrest for your needs. Requires one of NOVA Tools Rest Posts (additional purchase). This threaded bar enables you to use different NOVA Toolrest Posts as needed. The 6 Inch/150mm length is perfect for most mini lathes or when you want more precise tool control for smaller work on your larger lathe. Made from cast steel with a stainless steel top rod for durability and smooth operation.
• Economical modular system. Mix and match to create your customized Toolrest
• Interchangeable 5/8” and 1” Toolposts and 4”, 6” and 12” Toolrest Bars
• Made from cast iron and stainless steel for long life and protection from rust caused by wet wood.
• Requires one of the NOVA Tool Rest Posts (additional Purchase)
• This threaded bar rest enables you to unfasten different NOVA Tool Rest Posts and attach as needed.
• Perfect for most lathes, including NOVA lathes.
WARRANTY: 2-Year Full Replacement
1 x 6″/150mm Toolrest Bar (threaded at bottom to take Modular Toolrest Post, additional purchase)
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov