NOVA 4″/101MM MODULAR SYSTEM TOOL REST BAR (SKU 9026 AND 71096)
Part of the modular NOVA Tool Rest System which is a flexible system that allows you to mix and match your Toolrest Posts and Supports to create the perfect Toolrest for your needs. Requires one of NOVA Tools Rest Posts (additional purchase). The 4 Inch/101mm length, is perfect for most Mini Lathes or when you want more precise tool control for smaller work on your larger lathe. Made from cast steel with a stainless steel top rod for durability and smooth operation.
• Economical modular system, mix and match to create your customized Toolrest
• Interchangeable 5/8” and 1” Toolposts and 4”, 6”, 12” and Bowl and Box Rests Bars
• Made from cast iron and stainless steel for long life and protection from rust caused
by wet wood
• M10 x 1.5 thread size
• Requires one of the NOVA Tool Rest Posts (additional purchase)
• Enables you to unfasten NOVA Tool Rest Posts and attach as needed
• Perfect for most lathes, including NOVA lathes
WARRANTY: 2-Year Full Replacement
1 x 6″/150mm Toolrest Bar (threaded at bottom to take Modular Toolrest Post, additional purchase)
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov