NEW! PRO-TEK SERIES CHUCKS & JAWS
From the inNOVAtors of the original woodturning chuck comes the next generation of chucks – the NEW! PRO-TEK Series self centering chucks and jaws deliver the next generation of inNOVAtion in woodturning. The powerful gearing grip delivers tremendous slide holding power offering solid, vibration free performance, each and every time you turn. The PRO-TEK series of chucks are compatible with the same accessory range as other NOVA Chucks, and feature premium upgrades including:
• Premium rust resistant nickel plating, ideal for turning green wood.
• Stronger and more versatile 50mm/2” NEW! PRO-TEK Jaws with an improved dovetail AND serrated profile for maximum control. The
unique woodworking dovetail profile pulls the project into the chuck and holds round and square blanks firmly.
• Upgraded 6 point star fasteners exerting more torque with ease, offering better holding power and minimizing strip out for longer life.
• Jaw fastening wrench upgraded to T-bar handle (from hex wrench) for reduced stripping; and enabling quicker tightening of screws
which are easier on hands.
• Intuitive clockwise scroll rotation for ease of use.
• CNC precision machined for unparalleled tolerances and accuracy.
• Fully sealed indexing backing plate reinforced with stranded glass fibers for extreme durability that protects the internal gearing from
moisture and debris creating low maintenance and ensuring a longer life. (PRO-TEK SUPERNOVA2 ONLY)
• Stand out NOVA RED backing plate adds an additional safety measure for use in operation. (PRO-TEK SUPERNOVA2 ONLY)
• Powerful geared grip delivers tremendous slide holding power.
• Self-lubricating copper-infused precision-cast jaw slides for effortless movement and resistance to wear and tear.
• Single-handed operation offers fast and convenient mounting for your project: quicker setup equals more time to turn.
• Captured pinion and ball nose hex wrench with large, easy grip handle allows unique tilt-away action especially handy when working
with larger workpieces.
• Rotation arrow for easy reference and fast opening and closing action.
• Auto safety stop feature to keep Jaw slides from protruding past the chuck body.
• Jaw mounting profile is cross-compatible with all NOVA chucks.
• NOVA’s Spindle Adaptor system — fit your NOVA Insert chuck to various lathe spindle threads.
• Safe Lock woodworm screw included for fast mounting of rough material.
• FREE! NOVA microfiber workshop towel (11.5″ x 10.5″) to help keep your chuck and jaws well maintained.
• 6 Year Full Replacement Warranty — Best in Market!
PRO-TEK G3 CHUCK & JAWS SPECIFICATIONS
• Chuck recommended for 10″ to 16″ lathes. Diameter 88.5mm/3.45″, height 44mm/1.72″.
• PRO-TEK Jaws (50mm/2″) included best for projects up to 310mm/12″ bowl and up to 150mm/6″ length spigots.
• Insert chucks require an insert (sold separately).
PRO-TEK SUPERNOVA2 CHUCK & JAWS SPECIFICATIONS
• Recommended for lathes from 350mm/14” to 508mm/20” diameter swing. Diameter 98.5mm/3.84″, height 48mm/1.87″.
• PRO-TEK Jaws (50mm/2″) for projects up to 310mm/12″ bowl and up to 150mm/6″ length spigots.
• 24 Division Index built into the backing plate design.
• Insert chucks require an insert (sold separately).
ALL PRO-TEK BUNDLES INCLUDE:
• PRO-TEK 50mm Jaws
• Woodworm Screw
• T-Bar Chuck Key
• 6 Point Star Fasteners (8) & T Handle Wrench
• Fibre Washers & Allen Wrench
• Set Screw
• BONUS NOVA Microfiber Workshop Towel
• NOVA Chuck & Jaw Hard Storage Case
From the inNOVAtors of the original woodturning chuck comes the next generation of chucks – the NEW! PRO-TEK Series self centering chucks and jaws deliver the next generation of inNOVAtion in woodturning. The powerful gearing grip delivers tremendous slide holding power offering solid, vibration free performance, each and every time you turn. The NEW! PRO-TEK series of chucks are compatible with the same accessory range as other NOVA Chucks, and feature premium upgrades and NOVA’s Best in Market 6 Year Warranty.
The NEW! PRO-TEK product line is available in various G3 and SUPERNOVA2 configurations and bundles (product availability may vary by market and dealer):
48290 NOVA PRO-TEK G3 INSERT THREAD CHUCK & JAWS
48291 NOVA PRO-TEK G3 DIRECT THREAD 1″X8TPI REVERSIBLE CHUCK & JAWS
48293 NOVA PRO-TEK G3 DIRECT THREAD 1″X8TPI REVERSIBLE CHUCK BUNDLE
23108 NOVA PRO-TEK SUPERNOVA2 INSERT CHUCK BUNDLE
23262 NOVA PRO-TEK SUPERNOVA2 INSERT CHUCK & JAWS
NOT AVAILABLE IN NORTH AMERICA
48292 NOVA PRO-TEK G3 DIRECT THREAD M33 (WITH EUROLOCK) CHUCK & JAWS
48294 NOVA PRO-TEK G3 CHUCK M33 (WITH EUROLOCK) BUNDLE
23112 NOVA PRO-TEK 2-CHUCK M33 (WITH EUROLOCK) BUNDLE (hard storage case not included)
23261 NOVA PRO-TEK SUPERNOVA2 CHUCK M33 (WITH EUROLOCK) & JAWS
23111 NOVA PRO-TEK SUPERNOVA2 CHUCK M33 (WITH EUROLOCK) BUNDLE
CLICK BELOW IMAGE FOR NEW! PRO-TEK SERIES PRODUCT BROCHURE (US)
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov