NOVA DIRECT THREAD 1 1/4″ SUPERNOVA2 CHUCK BUNDLE (23099)
Includes the popular SuperNOVA2 Chuck Direct Thread 1 ¼” 8TPI, 50mm/2″ Jaws, 100mm/4″ Jaws, 130mm/5″ Jaws, Woodworm screw, T Handle Chuck Key and Fastenings in a sturdy storage case. Perfect for gifting. WILL NOT ACCEPT CHUCK ADAPTOR. Will only accept NOVA Spindle Adaptors: SKU 9083 or SKU 9086
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Includes SuperNOVA2 Direct Thread 1 1 /4” x 8TPI Chuck, JS100N 100mm/4” Jaws, JS130N 130mm/5”Jaws, JS50N 50mm/2”Jaws, Woodworm Screw, T Handle Chuck Key, Fastenings all in a sturdy storage and carry case.
- One handed geared action; powerful and positive grip.
- Accurate and high quality
- Takes the same accessory range as all other NOVA Chucks.
- Versatile – able to tackle a wide range of projects
- Smooth, powerful gearing
- Advanced features – automatic jaw safety stop, Copper impregnated jaw slides.• Up to 20” diameter lathe capacity
• Direct Thread 1-1/4” x 8TPI RH
• Bowls up to 350mm/14” (using standard 50mm jaws)
• Up to 150mm/6” length spigots (using standard 50mm jaws)
Warranty: 6 Year Full Replacement
Safety Advisory! Only use authentic NOVA accessories on your NOVA chuck. Using non genuine NOVA and copies of accessories could lead to operation and safety issues and will void our market leading warranty. NOVA accessories are designed for use only on NOVA Chucks. Do not use on any other chuck.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov