NOVA INFINITY ACCESSORY JAW – SAW TOOTH SERIES #1 (SKU 8311)
The NOVA Infinity Quick Change delivers fast and positive jaw changes which is much faster and less hassle than the screw fastening method with the older NOVA chuck models and other chuck brands. The NOVA Infinity Jaw Key and Infinity Jaws Slides are a precision cast metal amalgam 3 times the tensile strength of machine grade steel. Jaw Key positively taper locks into Jaw slide with an embedded dovetail design. A stronger and more rigid bond than the original NOVA Screw on Jaws. The Infinity Jaws are cam locked inline with the forward rotation of the chuck. They are safe to use at higher speeds and with larger turning work. The Infinity Jaws are larger, more robust and rigid than the older jaw designs, providing enhanced workholding and turning possibilities. The Infinity Jaws use the well proven NOVA Dovetail Profile, designed to grip the wood firmly for added safety.
The NOVA Infinity Saw Tooth Spigot #1 are capable of holding:
Contracting Grip: Ranges from 29mm/1.142″- 36mm/1.417” (Precision Midi Chuck) through to 29mm/ 1.142″- 63mm/2.48″ (Titan II Chuck)
Expansion Grip: Ranges from 48.8mm/1.921″- 55.8mm/2.197″ (on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 48.8mm/ 1.921″- 82.8mm/3.26″ (on the NOVA Titan II Chuck)
Jaw Spigot Length: 25.5mm/1″
Standard equipment includes:
4 x #1 Infinity Bowl Jaws Segments, Quick Start Instruction Manual
- Infinity Saw Tooth Chuck Jaw designed for aggressive holding of spigot (tenon) turnings like goblets, hollow form vases & urns
- Saw Tooth jaw best profile for a solid grip on spigot. Capacity overlaps with #2 Saw Tooth Jaws
- Ideal for delicate, small diameter long stem turning with minimum vibration. Both internal & external saw tooth grip available
- Strongest holding for small & long stem work than any jaw in the Nova Traditional or Infinity range.
- Also has external/internal dovetail to mount bowls to provide extension away from chuck face so inside/outside of small bowl can be turned
Safety Advisory! Only use authentic NOVA accessories on your NOVA chuck. Using non genuine NOVA and copies of accessories could lead to operation and safety issues and will void our market leading warranty. NOVA accessories are designed for use only on NOVA Chucks. Do not use on any other chuck.
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov