NOVA PRO-TEK 50MM (2″) JAW SET (6087)
The Nova PRO-TEK 50mm/2” Jaws provides stronger holding and more versatility with an improved dovetail AND serrated profile for maximum control. The unique woodworking dovetail profile pulls the project into the chuck and holds round and square blanks more firmly.
- The NOVA PRO-TEK 6087 Jaw Set with true dovetail profile, designed for maximum strength and holding in wood turning, without crushing wood fibers
- Precision laser etched jaw numbering allowing ease of jaw alignment, positioning and change out
- Includes eight (8) upgraded 6 point star fasteners and one (1) Star head Wrench for exerting more torque with ease, offering better holding power and minimizing strip out for longer life
- Same jaw fixing system across all NOVA Chuck models – total system inter-changeabilty
- Tenon Diameter: Min Cylinder 45mm (1 1/14), Max Cylinder 65mm (2 9/19). Min Square 40mm (1 9/16), Max Square 50mm (2”)
- Diameter of Recess: Min 50mm (2”), Max 70mm (2 3/4”)
WARRANTY: 6 Year Full Replacement Jaws Only
Safety Advisory! Only use authentic NOVA accessories on your NOVA chuck. Using non genuine NOVA and copies of accessories could lead to operation and safety issues and will void our market leading warranty. NOVA accessories are designed for use only on NOVA Chucks
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov