NOVA CHUCK INSERT/ADAPTOR BLANK UNTHREADED (SKU INNS)
NOVA INNS Chuck Insert/Adaptor Blank Unthreaded allows you to customize to any lathe thread type. Thread the internal blank up to 1 7/64″ in size. Then you can ‘adapt’ your Insert Type NOVA Chuck to whatever Lathe spindle you have. Allows you to keep the same chuck and accessories if you change your lathe – you only need to change the insert/adpator. The internal is unthreaded for you to have customized by your local machine shop. You will need to pay for this additional machining work. The external thread matches the NOVA insert type chucks, to simply and easily screw into the back of your NOVA Insert Type Chuck. Then your NOVA insert type chuck is ready to attach to your customized threaded lathe spindle. Precisely machined from 1045 High Tensile Steel.
Safety Advisory! Only use authentic NOVA accessories on your NOVA chuck. Using non genuine NOVA and copies of accessories could lead to operation and safety issues and will void our market leading warranty. NOVA accessories are designed for use only on NOVA Chucks. Do not use on any other chuck.
- Blank unthreaded adaptor. Can be threaded up to 1 7/64″ (28mm) to match your lathe thread size
- Once threaded, the blank adaptor can’t be rethreaded
- External Thread is precision machined from 1045 High Tensile Steel
- Internal is unthreaded for you to customize
- Genuine NOVA product
- Fits all NOVA Insert Type Chucks for maximum flexbility and adaptability
- Quickly and inexpensively adapt your NOVA chuck to almost any lathe depending on insert thread size
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov