Home DRILL PRESSES DRILL PRESS ACCESSORIES NOVA VOYAGER FENCE ACCESSORY (SKU 9037 AND 71005)
NOVA VOYAGER FENCE ACCESSORY (SKU 9037 AND 71005)
First in a line of exciting accessories for the NOVA Voyager, this fence accessory will allow you to drill consistent holes along the same plane every time, as well as provide support for larger pieces of wood.
Offer valid with qualifying purchases of the NOVA Voyager DVR Drill Press (SKU 58000) from an Authorized Dealer or Reseller. Customers can receive a FREE Fence with a purchase of the NOVA Voyager DVR Drill Press SKU 58000. Offer is not valid for Voyager Bundle SKU 58005. Refurbished or used NOVA Voyager Drill Press are not eligible. Mail-In redemption valid from October 1, 2018 EST to December 31, 2018. Offer valid in the USA only and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted.
QUICK START GUIDE TO FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Heavy duty aluminum extrusion insures stability and flatness along the length of the fence.
• Cut away center section allows you to drill with smaller bits very close to the fence so that auxiliary blocks are not needed as frequently.
• T-slots on the face and top to allow for the addition of hold downs and other devices to support the work piece.
• Flip stop for consistent positioning in repetitive drilling.
• Ratchet style locking handles to permit quick positioning and solid locking of the fence.
• Fits most Drill Presses (Check your specific machine specs).
Extruded Aluminum Fence
Handle and Fastenings
Fence size: 15.5”/393.7mm x 3″/76.2mm x 2″/50.8mm
Packaged Weight: 2lbs/907gms
Box Dimensions: 16” x 3” x 3.5”
Warranty: 2-Year Full Replacement
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov