Home DRILL PRESSES NOVA VOYAGER DVR VARIABLE SPEED DRILL PRESS EXCLUSIVE AMAZON BUNDLE (SKU 58005)
NOVA VOYAGER DVR VARIABLE SPEED DRILL PRESS EXCLUSIVE AMAZON BUNDLE (SKU 58005)
The world's first smart drill press combines the best features of drill presses with state of the art technology to make your project work more efficient, fun and safer. The NOVA Voyager DVR Drill Press is the most versatile drill press on the market, easily able to handle wood, metal, plastics and glass. It combines the proven technology with some great new features with intelligent Striatech ADAPTIVE CONTROL™ software that works for you to produce optimum conditions for your specific projects. The most innovative advancement since motors were first added to drill presses almost a century ago! The value added bundle also includes:
NOVA Magnetic based lamp, comes with 3W LED gooseneck for ultimate positioning over your NOVA lathe, drill press, bandsaw or more. Its 482mm/19″ gooseneck provides light where you need it, and the magnet provides strong a hold
NOVA 10051 10 in 1 Chuck Gauge Accessory (Dovetail gauge, Diameter gauge, center finder, dowel gauge, angle checker, furniture dovetail marking tool, ruler, protractor, bowl chisel gauge and and faceplate mark out tool – all in one handy chuck gauge!)
Want to know how the Voyager stacks up against our competitors?
See our Voyager Comparison Guide
- Unique DVR technology
The direct drive motor is incredibly smooth with no pulleys or belts to vibrate
- Intelligent Striatech Control
Easy to operate, the NOVA DVR range of machines are the only SMART machines on the market using Adaptive ControlTM Software.
- High Torque Power
Instant power when you need it. With its 1.75HP/2HP high torque motor, exceptional structural strength and smart design, the NOVA Voyager has the power and capacity to handle a wide variety of projects with ease.
- Faster, more efficient drilling
NOVA Voyager DVR drill press delivers incredible turning smoothness. With no belts to cause vibration, a computer that automatically adjusts performance and solid cast iron construction, the Voyager is one smooth and quiet operator. This delivers the ability to drill faster and more efficiently.
- Plug n’ Play
Easy to use, with a push button electronic variable speed with forward and reverse.
- Power saving
Smart computer controlled motor only draws as much power as it needs for the project being worked on. The Striatech DVR motor can save up to 50% energy and emissions over conventional motors.
- Low Maintenance
Industry grade electronics
- Intelligent Speed Selection to get the correct speed for the application
- Variable Speed Drill Press
- 50-5500rpm variable speed for variety of projects (default is 50-3000rpm, option in settings to increase to 5500rpm)
- No belts, quiet and smooth operation.
- Slow Start Pilot Hole Function
- Tapping Assist Function
- Digital speed readout
- Electronic Braking
- Load Readout
- Self Starting Function
- Digital Quill Depth Readout
- Dial Knob for precise speed adjustment
- Forward/Reverse Functionality
- 6” of quill travel in 2 revolutions of the handle
- Sensors for superior safety, use and maintenance
- Adjustable mechanical stop coupled with digital readout for accurate and repeatable actions
- Distance to table: 23 1/8” / 587mm (Max.)
- Distance to Base: 40.94” / 1040mm
- Travel: 6”
- Taper: Morse Taper #2 (MT-2)
- Size (wood working)(L x W): 16 1/2″ x 16.1/2” (419mm x 419mm)
- Table Tilt (Deg.): -45° to +45°
- Table Rotation (Deg.): 360°
- Column Diameter: 3.62” / 92mm
- Base Size (L x W): 22 1/4” x 17 1/2″ (565mm x 445mm)
- Chuck Size: 5/8” (3-16mm)
- Striatech DVR High Torque Motor:
- Power output:
1.75HP / 2HP
- Power Supply Input:
110-120V, 10A (For 1.75HP output)
220-240V, 10-15A, 2HP (For 2HP output)*
*Requires plug change*
2-Year Full Replacement Motor and Controller
5-Year Full Replacement all other parts
- Power output:
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov
WWJ Review Oct 2016
- Striatech DVR Motor and controller
- Woodworking Table (but able to hold other materials)
- 2MT Drill Chuck
Read more about the intelligent Striatech motor systems that have made the NOVA Voyager Drill Press possible.
Visit Striatech.com to find out how a Striatech motor can sophisticate your application.