Home CHUCK ACCESSORIES JAWS NOVA CHUCK ACCESSORY PEN PLUS JAWS (SKU 6034 AND 71073)
NOVA CHUCK ACCESSORY PEN PLUS JAWS (SKU 6034 AND 71073)
NOVA Pen ‘Plus’ Jaws easily convert your NOVA chuck into a fast and accurate pen blank drilling facility. The big jaw profile provides a vibration free, solid grip for all sizes of pen blanks and an accurate centered hole every time. Being able to finely control the drill feed on the lathe is a big advantage to prevent break out on those delicate pen walls. Also perfect for squaring up the pen blank ends after gluing in the pen kit tubes.
• Solid, long design means the pen blank is gripped firmly without movement. Drill your pen blanks accurately and cleanly.
• Convenient for small run pen making. As all operations are based around the lathe, there’s no need for a drill press or pen vice.
• Fast and easy to use – can be set up on a lathe in a few minutes, rather than lining up vice in drill press.
• Control your drill feed to slow it down for fragile pen blank walls to prevent breakout.
• Plus factor – hold long square stock firmly and accurately for wider project use – beyond just pens
• Fits on all NOVA chucks, even the new NOVA Infinity (with optional Retro Fit Kit)
• Drilling on the lathe enables the turner to hold the Pen blank centrally, allowing for more accurate drilling and greater control of the process.
• A ‘V’ groove in each of the jaws ensures a more secure and firmer grip.
Fits ALL NOVA Chucks, Including NOVA Infinity Quick Change System (with optional Retro Fit Kit Accessory SKU 8200)
From 0.3937” up to over 1”
Length of turnings from jaws up to 9”
From under ½” (actual: 0.4561”) up to over ¾”
Length of turnings from jaws up to 10”
Warranty: 6 Year Full Replacement
Safety Advisory! Only use authentic NOVA accessories on your NOVA chuck. Using non genuine NOVA and copies of accessories could lead to operation and safety issues and will void our market leading warranty. NOVA accessories are designed for use only on NOVA Chucks. Do not use on any other chuck.
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov