Home CHUCK ACCESSORIES JAWS NOVA INFINITY RETRO KIT FOR NOVA CHUCKS (SKU 8200)
NOVA INFINITY RETRO KIT FOR NOVA CHUCKS (SKU 8200)
The NOVA Infinity Retro Fit Jaw Kit allows you to upgrade your existing NOVA accessory jaws to Infinity (Includes all jaws no matter how old) Quick Change technology. Turn your favorite NOVA Accessory Jaws into a no fastener Quick Change! Allows you to make your accessory jaw changes in under 30 seconds. NOVA Infinity has incredible technology developed over 3 years – the retro fit key taper locks securely and accurately and delivers a stronger hold with the embedded jaw key design. With this, holding force increases as RPMs increase and holds tight with larger work. The NOVA Infinity Jaw Key are precision cast and sintered from a metal amalgam 3 x the tensile strength of machine grade steel. This provides a stronger and more rigid bond that the original NOVA screw and Jaws design. All conventional (non quick change) NOVA Chuck accessory jaws can be fitted with the Infinity Retro Fit Kit to make them Quick Change. Requires a NOVA Infinity Chuck, or a conventional NOVA chuck upgraded with the Infinity Upgrade Jaw Slide Kit.
Safety Advisory! Only use authentic NOVA accessories on your NOVA chuck. Using non genuine NOVA and copies of accessories could lead to operation and safety issues and will void our market leading warranty. NOVA accessories are designed for use only on NOVA Chucks.
- Fits ALL existing NOVA Chuck Accessory Jaws to adapt to Infinity Quick Change System
- Adapt your existing Nova Jaw Accessories to fit the new Nova Infinity Quick Change System. Complete jaw change outs in under 30 seconds
- Retro fit keys provide a very strong, durable and accurate jaw mounting to Infinity Chuck Slides.
- Retro fit keys use a camlock system which is self tightening with increased speed in forward spindle direction
- Retro Fit Keys are easy to mount by using the two screws positions on existing jaws. It is recommended that a new set of jaw screws is used
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov