Home LATHE ACCESSORIES NOVA DVR WIRELESS REMOTE II (SKU 55522)
NOVA DVR WIRELESS REMOTE II (SKU 55522)
Harness the flexibility, power and intelligence of your NOVA DVR Lathe.This innovative accessory is designed to enhance your Wood Turning experience with your NOVA DVR Lathe.
This remote gives you control at your fingertips when
– Turning large work. No more reaching around to the headstock for speed adjustments.
– Turning long work or work that puts you at the end of the lathe, away from the headstock.
Features and Benefits:
– Fits any ‘Remote II Ready’ NOVA DVR Lathe* See technical specifications.
– Wireless control convenience right at your fingertips
– Adjust speeds, stop and start.
– Easy and convenient to hold.
– Easy to install with step by step guide to your existing NOVA DVR Lathe.
– Working range of up to 23ft/7m line of sight, for communication anywhere in the workshop.
– Suitably sized buttons for rapid reference and response.
– Invaluable for long spindle work or large platters/bowls – when you can’t be close to the headstock.
– 1 year standby battery life
– 6 months battery life with up to 20 commands per day
Fits NOVA DVR 2024 Lathe (check tech specs for which software versions) and all NOVA Galaxi DVR Lathes. Older DVR lathes will be able to retro fit a remote with additional retro fit kit at a later stage.
– Wireless remote, 2.4GHz, Radio Frequency (RF)
– Interface/Receiver. Easy to Install.
– *Available as an accessory for all new NOVA DVR Lathes, NOVA Galaxi, NOVA 2024 DVR lathes (versions 8.18c R2D01).
The NOVA 2024 DVR lathe software version 8.18c
R2D00 will require a firmware update to use this remote. Not compatible with older NOVA DVR lathes.
– 1 Year Warranty
– FCC & CE Compliant
– Wireless remote control unit
– Plug in Interface/Receiver for your NOVA DVR Lathe PCB Board
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov
DVR Wireless Remote II Manual 28.06.2016