Home LATHES NOVA DVR 2024 LATHE (SKU 57080)
NOVA DVR 2024 LATHE (SKU 57080)
The NOVA DVR 2024 is a unique lathe which provides an unparalleled versatility, power and capability to your Wood Turning. The NOVA 2024 delivers the flexibility to meet the demands of 21st century Wood Turning. Download the brochure (.pdf)
This model has now been replaced with the newer NOVA Galaxi DVR Lathe. Parts and acccessories are still available.
WARRANTY: 2-Years Motor and Controller
5-Years Mechanical and parts
This product has been discontinued. You may be interested in:NOVA GALAXI DVR LATHE (SKU 55214)
Power to Turn and Burn
2.3HP (220v) Direct Drive DVR Motor offers more power/torque than any competitive 20″ lathe on the market.
Incredible Speed Range
With a very low speed of 100rpm up to an incredibly high speed of 5,000rpm, the NOVA 2024 is the perfect solution for a wide variety of projects from small pens to large bowls and platters.
10 Favorite Speeds
Enables you to pre-programme your most used speeds for faster and more efficient project set ups.
20″/508mm Capacity over bed
33″/838mm Capacity outboard (with optional outrigger accessory)
24″/600mm Between centers (extendable in 20″/508mm increments with the optional bed accessory)
25% larger tailstock, with self ejecting centre
Re-engineered quill design is capable of taking heavier loads and with self ejecting tailstock function, elminates the need for knock out bars and helps to make project set ups faster and easier.
Solid CAD designed Cast Iron Stand included as standard equipment
Exclusive larger design especially for the DVR 2024, with CAD designed ribbing for structural strength, and a provision for a tool shelf.
Stationary lathe capabilities in a compact workspace. Incredible power in a compact working space, great for those who need all the workshop space they can get! The swivel head and articulated Outrigger Accessory means that turning even large bowls (33”) you are still turning in the same compact working envelope.
- Quality materials – Solid Cast Iron throughout.
- Stationary lathe capabilities in a compact workspace. Incredible power in a compact working space, great for those who need all the workshop space they can get! The swivel head and articulated Outrigger Accessory means that turning even large bowls (33”) you are still turning in the same compact working envelope.
- Strong 2MT spindles
- NOVA smart accessories – lathe accessories are common between the models, meaning any money invested in the accessories isn’t wasted if you upgrade your NOVA lathe.
- Fully 360° Swivel head – position work where you want it, makes your turning more comfortable and saves you workshop space.
- Precision Machining.
- Long reach toolslides, designed to take advantage for the extra capacity the NOVA lathes offer.
- Extendable Beds – make your lathe as long as your project requires, without having permanently taking up workshop room! (Additional Accessory item)
- Quick Action Cam Controls – precisely adjust to your requirements, fast.
- Large range of accessories
- Comprehensive Warranties
- Bowl turning capacity: 20″/508mm inboard. 33″/838mm outboard. (Using optional outrigger accessory)
- Between centers: Standard 24″/600mm. Extendable to as long as you want in 20″/508mm increments, using optional bed extension accessory.
- Power output: 2.3 HP (220 V)
- Speed range: 100 – 5000 continual variable speed
- Spindle Thread: 1 1/4″ 8TPI RH (USA, Canada, Australasia & UK), M33 x 3.5 RH (Europe excluding UK)
- Tailstock: 2MT hollow, Self Ejecting
- Swivel head: 360 degree swivel and lock at any position, plus detent locating positions at 0, 22, 4 and 90 degree. High accuracy and easy swivel.
NOVA DVR 2024 Accessories:
- NOVA Bed Extension SKU: 55224
Enables you to extend the between center capacity of the 2024 in 20″/508mm increments to as long as you need.
- NOVA 2024 Outrigger Unit SKU: 57073
Enables up to 33″/838mm capacity outboard. Exclusive to the NOVA DVR 2024 Lathe.
- NOVA Titan Chuck SKU: 13055
Impressive 5″/127mm diameter chuck delivers super aggressive holding power to match the power and capacity of the 2024.
Link to the Frequently Asked Questions of this product
NOVA DVR 2024
• DVR 2024 motor & Controller
• Cast Iron Stand
• 150mm/6″ faceplate
• 300mm /12″ toolrest
• 2MT live Centre
• 2MT spur Centre
• Knock Out Bar
• Manual & Fastenings
There is no further information for this product at this time. Please check back again soon.