NOVA CHUCK INSERT/ADAPTOR 7/8″ 14TPI NF (SKU IVNS)
Enables you to ‘adapt’ your Insert Type NOVA Chuck to a 7/8″ 14TPI NF lathe. Keep the same chuck and accessories if you change your lathe – you only need to change the insert/adpator. The internal thread is 7/8″ 14TPI and the external thread matches the NOVA insert type chucks. Simply and easily screw into the back of your NOVA Insert Type Chuck. Then your NOVA insert type chuck is ready to attach to your 7/8″ 14TPI threaded lathe spindle. Precision machined from 1045 High Tensile Steel.
Safety Advisory! Only use authentic NOVA accessories on your NOVA chuck. Using non genuine NOVA and copies of accessories could lead to operation and safety issues and will void our market leading warranty. NOVA accessories are designed for use only on NOVA Chucks. Do not use on any other chuck.
- Fits Rockwell Bever 3000 Lathes
- Internal Thread is 7/8″ 14, to fit all 7/8″ 14TPI UN lathes
- Precision machined from a solid billet 1045 High Tensile Steel
- Fits all NOVA Insert Type Chucks for maximum flexibility and adaptability
- Quickly and inexpensively adapt your NOVA chuck to almost any lathe depending on insert thread size.
- 6-Year Full Replacement Warranty
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov