Home CHUCK ACCESSORIES INSERTS/ADAPTORS NOVA CHUCK INSERT/ADAPTOR 5/8″ PLAIN BORE (SKU ISNS)
NOVA CHUCK INSERT/ADAPTOR 5/8″ PLAIN BORE (SKU ISNS)
Allows you to ‘adapt’ your Insert Type NOVA Chuck to a 5/8″ Plain Bore Lathe (Shopsmith Pro V and Power Pro). Allows you to keep the same chuck and accessories if you change your lathe – you only need to change the insert/adaptor. The internal is a 5/8″ plain bore and the external thread matches the NOVA insert type chucks, to simply and easily screw into the back of your NOVA Insert Type Chuck. This makes your NOVA insert type chuck ready to attach to your 5/8″ Plain Bore Lathe spindle. Precisely machined from 1045 High Tensile Steel.
Safety Advisory! Only use authentic NOVA accessories on your NOVA chuck. Using non genuine NOVA and copies of accessories could lead to operation and safety issues and will void our market leading warranty. NOVA accessories are designed for use only on NOVA Chucks. Do not use on any other chuck.
- Designed specifically for Shopsmith Pro V and Power Pro machines
- Internal Thread is 5/8″ plain bore (M6 Set Screw), to fit all 5/8″ plain bore lathes
- Precision machined from a solid billet 1045 High Tensile Steel
- Fits all NOVA Insert Type Chucks for maximum flexibility and adaptability
- Quickly and inexpensively adapt your NOVA chuck to almost any lathe depending on insert thread size.
- 6-Year Full Replacement Warranty
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov