Home CHUCKS LIMITED EDITION NOVA 30th ANNIVERSARY SUPERNOVA2 CHUCK BUNDLE (SKU 23099)
LIMITED EDITION NOVA 30th ANNIVERSARY SUPERNOVA2 CHUCK BUNDLE (SKU 23099)
This limited edition 30th Anniversary Bundle includes the popular SuperNOVA2 Chuck dedicated threaded 1 ¼” 8TPI, 50mm/2″ Jaws, 100mm/4″ Jaws, 130mm/5″ Jaws, Woodworm screw, T Handle Chuck Key and Fastenings in a sturdy storage case. Perfect for gifting.
• Limited Edition 30th Anniversary Chuck Bundle (23099) Includes SN2 chuck, 50mm/2” Jaws, 100mm/4” Jaws and 130mm/5” Jaws, in a sturdy storage/carry case.
• One handed geared action; powerful and positive grip.
• Accurate and high quality
• Takes the same accessory range as all other NOVA Chucks.
• Versatile – able to tackle a wide range of projects*
• Comes in a dedicated 11/4”8 Thread, fits the most popular lathes on the market.
• 6 year full warranty – best in market
• Smooth, powerful gearing
• Advanced features – automatic jaw safety stop, Copper impregnated jaw slides.
All included in a sturdy storage and carry case
• SuperNOVA2 Dedicated 1 1 /4” 8TPI Chuck
• JS100N 100mm/4” Jaws
• JS130N 130mm/5”Jaws
• JS50N 50mm/2”Jaws
• Woodworm Screw
• T Handle Chuck Key
• One handle geared operation
• Up to 20” diameter lathe capacity
• Bowls up to 350mm/14” (using standard 50mm jaws)
• Up to 150mm/6” length spigots (using standard 50mm jaws)
Takes all the standard NOVA Accessory Jaws that are recommended for the G3 Chucks.
Safety Advisory! Only use authentic NOVA accessories on your NOVA chuck. Using non genuine NOVA and copies of accessories could lead to operation and safety issues and will void our market leading warranty. NOVA accessories are designed for use only on NOVA Chucks. Do not use on any other chuck.
California Residents Proposition 65
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals (Rust Prevention Oil) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Always wash your hands after unpacking the product for first use and use in a well ventilated area. Dispose of packaging bags thoughtfully.
For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov