Toolrest Collar Ring
Nova Toolrest Collar ring can be locked onto the tool shaft for
maintaining your tool rest at the fixed height. Therefore you don't need
to worry about the height of your toolrest, when you adjust your
toolrest to a different direction.
Features at a glance
- A simple collar to provide a fixed
height for the Toolrest, saving the turner from having to find the
same height again each time.
- Enables the turner to return to a
preset height again instantly.
- Gives a consistent, reliable, set
height where height accuracy is critical.
- 1” internal diameter collar, for all
lathes as well as other lathes with a 1” Toolrest shaft, which
encompasses a majority of the lathes on the market.
- Made from quality steel with chamfered
edges for users protection.
- Indexing (see pictures below)
- Bowl profiling
- Great for beginner turners especially
- you can set it to the correct height setting for different
Example of using the unit
- Collar Ring
- Grub Screw
- Fibre wash
- Allan key