Home Workshop NOVA VOYAGER DVR DRILL PRESS
NOVA VOYAGER DVR DRILL PRESS
USA and Canada – 58000
Australasia – 58001
UK – 58002
Europe – 58003
The worlds first smart Drill Press combines the best features of Drill presses with state of the art technology to make your project work more efficient, fun and safer. The NOVA Voyager DVR Drill Press is the most versatile Drill Press on the market, easily able to handle Wood, Metal, Plastics and Glass. It combines the proven technology with some great new features with intelligent ADAPTIVE CONTROL™ software that works for you to produce optimum conditions for your specific projects. The most innovative advancement since motors were first added to Drill Presses almost a century ago!
2-Year Full Replacement Motor and Controller
5-Year Full Replacement all other parts
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Using the unique DVR technology, the direct drive motor is incredibly smooth with no pulleys or belts to vibrate.
- Sensors for superior safety, use and maintenance: Load, Depth, Vibration and Emergency Stop
- Powerful 1.75HP/2HP Motor handles wood, metal, plastic and glass
- 50-5500rpm variable speed for variety of projects (default is 50-3000rpm, option in settings to increase to 5500rpm)
- No belts, quiet and smooth operation.
- Intelligent Speed Selection to get the correct speed for the application
- Slow Start Pilot Hole Function
- Tapping Assist Function
- Digital speed readout
- Electronic Braking
- Load Readout
- Self Starting
- Digital Quill Depth Readout
- Dial Knob for precise speed adjustment
- 6” of quill travel in 2 revolutions of the handle
- Adjustable mechanical stop coupled with Digital readout for accurate and repeatable actions
- Intelligent Control – Easy to operate, the NOVA DVR range of machines are the only SMART machines on the market using Adaptive Control™ Software
- High Torque Power – Instant power when you need it. With it’s 1.75HP/2HP high torque motor, exceptional structural strength and smart design, the NOVA Voyager has the power and capacity to handle a wide variety of projects with ease.
- Faster, more efficient drilling – NOVA Voyager DVR delivers incredible turning smoothness. With no belts to cause vibration, a computer that automatically adjusts performance and solid cast iron construction, the Voyager is one smooth & quiet operator. This delivers the ability to drill faster and more efficiently.
- Plug n’ Play Easy to use, push button electronic variable speed with forward and reverse.
- Power Saving – Smart computer controlled motor only draws as much power as it needs for the project being worked on. The DVR motor can save up to 50% energy and emissions over conventional motors.
- Low Maintenance – Industrial grade electronics
- 1.75HP/2HP Direct Drive, Variable Speed DVR Motor
- Class F Winding Insulation. Industrial spec for long life
- Swing: 18”
- Spindle Travel: 6”
- Number of Spindle Speeds: Variable
- Speed Range: 50-3000rpm is default (option in settings to increase to 5500rpm)
- Spindle Taper: MT-2
- Spindle Distance to Table: (Max.) 23 1/8” (587mm)
- Spindle Distance to Base: 40.94” (1040mm)
- Table Size (wood working)(L x W): 16 1/2″ x 16.1/2” (419mm x 419mm)
- Table Tilt (Deg.): -45° to +45°
- Table Rotation (Deg.): 360°
- Chuck Size: 5/8” (3-16mm)
- Column Diameter: 3.62” (92mm)
- Base Size (L x W): 22 1/4” x 17 1/2″ (565mm x 445mm)
- DVR High Torque Motor, Electronic Variable Speed, 1.75HP/2HP Direct Drive; Single Phase Input Supply, 110-120V, 15A, 1.75HP; 220-240V, 10-15A, 2HP (Requires optional plug change)
Read Manual (.pdf) 833-voyager-drill-press-manual-final-version-17thoct-2016
Read Brochure (.pdf)
WWJ Review Oct 2016 (.pdf) novadrillpresswj10-16_review
There is no further information for this product at this time. Check back soon!
- DVR Motor and controller
- Woodworking Table (but able to hold other materials)
- 2MT Drill Chuck