Home Workshop NOVA VOYAGER DVR DRILL PRESS
NOVA VOYAGER DVR DRILL PRESS
USA and Canada – 58000
Australasia – 58001
UK – 58002
Europe – 58003
The world’s first smart Drill Press combines the best features of Drill presses with state of the art technology to make your project work more efficient, fun and safer. The NOVA Voyager DVR Drill Press is the most versatile Drill Press on the market, easily able to handle Wood, Metal, Plastics and Glass. It combines the proven technology with some great new features with intelligent Striatech ADAPTIVE CONTROL™ software that works for you to produce optimum conditions for your specific projects. The most innovative advancement since motors were first added to Drill Presses almost a century ago!
2-Year Full Replacement Motor and Controller
5-Year Full Replacement all other parts
- Unique DVR technology
- Intelligent Striatech Control
- High Torque Power
- Faster, more efficient drilling
- Plug n’ Play
- Power saving
- Low Maintenance
The direct drive motor is incredibly smooth with no pulleys or belts to vibrate
Easy to operate, the NOVA DVR range of machines are the only SMART machines on the market using Adaptive ControlTM Software.
Instant power when you need it. With its 1.75HP/2HP high torque motor, exceptional structural strength and smart design, the NOVA Voyager has the power and capacity to handle a wide variety of projects with ease.
NOVA Voyager DVR drill press delivers incredible turning smoothness. With no belts to cause vibration, a computer that automatically adjusts performance and solid cast iron construction, the Voyager is one smooth and quiet operator. This delivers the ability to drill faster and more efficiently.
Easy to use, with a push button electronic variable speed with forward and reverse.
Smart computer controlled motor only draws as much power as it needs for the project being worked on. The Striatech DVR motor can save up to 50% energy and emissions over conventional motors.
Industry grade electronics
- Intelligent Speed Selection to get the correct speed for the application
- 50-5500rpm variable speed for variety of projects (default is 50-3000rpm, option in settings to increase to 5500rpm)
- No belts, quiet and smooth operation.
- Slow Start Pilot Hole Function
- Tapping Assist Function
- Digital speed readout
- Electronic Braking
- Load Readout
- Self Starting Function
- Digital Quill Depth Readout
- Dial Knob for precise speed adjustment
- Forward/Reverse Functionality
- 6” of quill travel in 2 revolutions of the handle
- Sensors for superior safety, use and maintenance
- Adjustable mechanical stop coupled with digital readout for accurate and repeatable actions
- Distance to table: 23 1/8” / 587mm (Max.)
- Distance to Base: 40.94” / 1040mm
- Travel: 6”
- Taper: Morse Taper #2 (MT-2)
- Size (wood working)(L x W): 16 1/2″ x 16.1/2” (419mm x 419mm)
- Table Tilt (Deg.): -45° to +45°
- Table Rotation (Deg.): 360°
- Column Diameter: 3.62” / 92mm
- Base Size (L x W): 22 1/4” x 17 1/2″ (565mm x 445mm)
- Chuck Size: 5/8” (3-16mm)
- Striatech DVR High Torque Motor:
- Power output:
- Power Supply Input:
1.75HP / 2HP
110-120V, 10A (For 1.75HP output)
220-240V, 10-15A, 2HP (For 2HP output)*
*Requires plug change*
Read Manual (.pdf) 833-voyager-drill-press-manual-final-version-17thoct-2016
Read Brochure (.pdf)
WWJ Review Oct 2016 (.pdf) novadrillpresswj10-16_review
Link to the Frequently Asked Questions of this product
NOVA Voyager Drill Press
Read more about the intelligent Striatech motor systems that have made the NOVA Voyager Drill Press possible. Visit Striatech to find out how a Striatech motor can sophisticate your application.
- Striatech DVR Motor and controller
- Woodworking Table (but able to hold other materials)
- 2MT Drill Chuck